Currently reading:
MxM A Vixen's Search

vixcn

Your worst nightmare.
Local time
Today 4:07 AM
Pronouns
she / they
Hello, Sanctum, I'm here to wreak some more havoc and make some more friends! To start we'll talk a little about myself, so you can decide where we might vibe or not. I go by Vixen or Vix, I am twenty four years old and identify as feminine leaning non binary [ because I know for some people, the gender of their partner is important !! ] which means you can use she / they pronouns for me. I've been writing well over ten years now, mostly on Tumblr in it's hay day but also on Discord which has led me to be fairly strict when it comes to my likes, dislikes, and my communication with my writing partners! If you're curious I consider myself a literate, novella type writer averaging 700+ words per reply if not more [ when the mood strikes. ] This doesn't necessarily mean I expect the same from those I write with, because as long as our enthusiasm for the story is the same I'm more likely to note the quality over the quantity of writing; as long as you aren't giving me one liners we should be fine. Below I'll list a few more things I'm looking for in a writing partner, and if you see yourself then great, dm me so we can be friends.

⇢ Looking for those who can meet the 20 + requirement for my own comfort, a lot of what I write can be considered dark and I just don't feel quite alright with writing sexual or even remotely flirtatious content with people much younger than me even if it is fictional; I do check profiles for ages so don't take it personal if I refuse you for this reason! It really is my own thing and has no reflection on your talent as a writer whatsoever.

⇢ I need someone who is able to keep conversation flowing, because I can't count how many times I've had curt and clipped conversations that leave almost everything up in the air when plotting; I want to feel like you're just as interested as I am, I want to share the passion and interest and excitement for writing something fun and new to us! If I feel we aren't connecting within our first few DM's I'll more than likely let you know so once again . . . please don't take it personally! Some people just aren't meant to write together, and that's totally fine!

⇢ A pet peeve of mine is using first person to describe your ' character's interests. ' I don't like hearing these are my kinks or I'm a bottom / top / dom / sub because this isn't about you this is about your character. Do you play characters who are often bottom / sub coded? Cool, then say that, otherwise it just looks like a weird agenda to me and I'm not here to help fulfill sexual fantasies I'm here to write and roleplay. I try to be mindful of the individual identities of my OC's and none of them can be fit in any one box, I do not prefer playing one type over the other, it's all based on the story and who I plan to insert into said story which means I'm open minded to try new things and I need someone who thinks the same. This is a very important rule for me.

⇢ A lot of my interests in writing can be considered dark or gory; I like to explore the psyche of humans, their emotions and how it affects their everyday lives, addiction and suicidal ideation and abuse of all kinds. There's very little I won't write but here's my list of no's which is far shorter than my list of sure's: scat / bathroom play, vore or cannibalism, furries or anthros, pedophilia or MASSIVE age gaps, body fixations, incest [ including step or distant ] and full out rape [ though I'm open to TALKING about dub con if it pertains to the story. ]

⇢ I'm ghost friendly to a degree, and I'm keen to find others who are the same. Life happens, we're all adults, and we shouldn't hold each other to such a strict standard of communicating our every move to online writing partners when life is affecting us in so many different ways. This is a hobby, and having to constantly explain oneself when you're gone for longer than a week or two makes it stressful to even want to indulge said hobby. So if you need to just disappear without saying a word, do it! And if you come back still wanting to write, we'll do that too c:

THINGS I LIKE:

⇢ Gang related stories of all kinds, deep diving into the criminal underbellies and exploring their inner mechanics and the relationships that come with that. Brutal family ties, dangerous people from all walks of life, trying to find normalcy with blood on your hands, night terrors and waking up in a cold sweat with no one to hold onto, enemies to lover to enemies to lovers again.

⇢ Mild sci - fi post apocalyptic vibes, science experiments either from outer space or through natural evolution being hidden away and poked and prodded at, stockholm syndrome, having four white walls and bright white lights being all you know, men and women in lab coats who are afraid of you, that one kind scientist or handler who looks at you a bit differently.

⇢ Modern fantasy, demons vs clergy, biting sarcasm and thousands of years of strife, corruption at its finest but at least you feel alive for once. Losing one's religion, knowing it's wrong but loving how right it feels, true love even in the face of the ultimate battle between good and bad; but neither are you good or bad.

⇢ High Fantasy, brothels with mystical boys and fairy like girls, assassins and pirates and evil doers abound; magic around every corner, the Nobles playing their game of money and power while everyone else struggles to simply survive. The exploration of revenge, love, sex, and doing whatever it takes to be happy again.

⇢ Modern, low fantasy. A deep dive into pack dynamics, hybrids / beastkin / shifters exist in this world where they're either forced to live under the government's thumb or off the grid among a pack that keeps them safe. A newcomer, a young blood with a bad attitude and bad past, trying to fit into a canine pack. Involves themes of omegaverse [ though not heavily implicated, ] and polyamory.

If you have any other ideas just let me know!! For now, this is what I have and I might add on later <3

Last edited:
I'd absolutely love to create a story with you!! Is it okay if I message? ♡

Back
Top Bottom