MxF Some ideas

Currently reading:
MxF Some ideas

Archon of the Black Heart

Trueborn Lord of Commoragh
Local time
Today 2:31 PM
Hey all, i will keep this as short as possible.

I'm looking for someone that can play one of the first generation female characters from FE Awakening to be paired with male Robin/Daraen. If there's another character you'd be more interested in playing feel free to pm me anyways.

The story i have in mind is more or less about Robin coming back after defeating Grima and how he and the people around him deal with it. That can be discussed and changed/ added to of course.

Other things i would be interested in are Sasuke x Sakura from Naruto, specifically the time when they are traveling together after the war as well as something Elder Scrolls. But i have absolutely no plans for that last one so there would have to be some brainstorming for ideas.

I've been writing on and off for about 8-9 years by now and i do consider myself a decent writer although i have to mention that english is not my first language.

I prefer writing in 3rd person past tense and i usually prefer the same from my partners. In this specific story however i wouldn't mind if that's not the case.

Please try to reply every 2-3 days max. or tell me if for whatever reason you need longer. I have been ghosted too many times to stay interested in a story that isn't progressing or partners that don't communicate about such things.

Please do pm me instead of answering this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom