Fur's Fictional Friends

Currently reading:
Fur's Fictional Friends

Furanda

Forgotten Flounder
Staff member
Local time
Today 3:11 PM
This is where I'll post my character bios. I'll format them to look prettier later when I'm on a computer, but for now this will do.

Name: Brianna Melcies

Personality: As the third daughter of a baker, Bri is incessantly cheerful and optimistic. She often lacks the filter from mind to mouth and can accidentally offend people, although many people let her thoughtless comments pass in light of her innocent face. Her every thought is evident on her face, and she can't lie to save her life. She's a bit of a cry baby, too, even though she'll try to hold the tears in.

Appearance: Bri has big, brown eyes that reinforce the innocence her cheerful chatter casts upon her. She had curly golden hair that's only shoulder-length after part of it caught on fire the year before. The golden tumbles frame a soft face that had yet to lose the childish curves of adolescence though she's a grown woman.

Name: Sylaris Meidiel

Personality: Sylaris has always been skeptical and questioning. Enough to get her into trouble with her parents and teacher. Despite this, she's willing to exhibit kindness to someone who's made it past her skeptical questioning. She rarely keeps friends as a result of her mindset, and she's grown now closed off with every abandonment.

Appearance: slightly less than average height, shoulder-length brown hair kept in a neat braid. She has gray eyes in a pale face, along with thin eyebrows, a narrow nose, and thin lips. She tends to tear her fingernails and worry at her braid when agitated.

Princess Eliatreya Randourius

Personality: She's supposed to be authoritative and commanding. She's a princess, right? When it comes down to it, though, she's cripplingly shy. She can barely give commands to servants, and as soon as she's out of sight, she had to stop and take a few deep breaths to settle her shaking hands. Her coming of age ball was a near-disaster with how clumsy she's had been with nerves. Every time she speaks with someone unfamiliar, to whom she had her to adjust to, every sentence she speaks is forced past the fear that threatens to make her mute. She's exasperated her parents to no end with her shyness, and she's never had the courage to talk back or rebel to her parents.

As if to make up for being shy, she's keenly intelligent and is familiar with histories and matters of state. She tries very hard not to be soft-spoken, but fails as often as she succeeds.

Appearance: Elia had the aristocratic cheekbones and straight nose characteristic of the highborn. Green eyes, eyebrows that make her look more commanding than she feels, and a slender body she's kept only through the efforts of her servants and tutors, who watch what she eats and require her to exercise.

Back
Top Bottom