Not open for further replies.

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:29 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi! My name is Crea and it's been a super long time since I've written one of these but I'm back, looking for new partners.

I'm looking for one or two partners to join me on new writing adventures! I have quite a few requirements for my search and I can only hope that I don't scare you away with them.

Requirements For New Partners:

1. Please be patient with me. I'm a full-time college student, a caretaker for a parent, have a part time job, and overall quite busy some days. I'm on when I can, usually in the afternoons and evenings.
  2. Communication. If you can't reply or anything, please let me know. If there's anything going on, let me know! I'm more than happy to be patient and wait for you. Even if you just want to talk mindlessly, speak up. Whatever it is, I'm here to listen.
  3. Reply length. I range anywhere from one paragraph to several, depending on the quality you give me.
  4. Quality over quantity. Give it your best and if you can't, please tell me and I'll work with you on it. I'm extremely easygoing and happy to help in any way possible.
  5. Collaboration. I want to be able to work with you and not against you. I would appreciate you not taking things over unless we discuss it and/or it's part of the plot.
  6. No god-modding. This is my biggest pet peeve and it's something that I see a lot in other stories. I would prefer that this not happen between my partner and me.
  7. I prefer to play female characters versus male. I'll play a male character if needed but I much prefer female characters. Multiple characters aren't out of the question either but it can be extremely trying at times, I try to stick to as few characters as I can.
  8. I can reply once a day or once a week. It depends on how busy I am and how sleepy I am from work.
  9. One thing more: I do NOT participate in RPs that have sex as a main point. It's a side point in my eyes and not a huge deal. I'd prefer more character development and such elements.

Preferred Genres:
This is just a small list of the genres I enjoy working with.

• Fantasy. This is my favorite of all the genres because the possibilities are endless.
  • Romance. This is a must in every story I do as I really enjoy it.
  • Drama. Not the type of drama that causes fights or anything. More of the "gasp that really happened?!" type.
  • Adventure. Let the characters go somewhere new!
  • Fluff. Give me all the cute shit you can. I love it.
  • Mystery. Make me think and keep me guessing!
  • Horror. Both scary and bloody.
  • Slice of Life. I love this mixed with romance.

Pairings:
Ideas that seem the most interesting to me will be marked with a * and I am more than happy to combine ideas!

ALL PAIRINGS ARE MXF OR FXF :)

• Arranged Marriage
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Knight x Princess
  • Knight x Queen
  • Time Traveler Meets Person From The Past or Vice Versa
  • Soulmates
  • Childhood Best Friends Reunited
  • College Dorm Roommates
  • Royal x Commoner/Servant/Warrior
  • Magic User x Apprentice
  • Magic User x Person they accidentally cursed
  • Human Sacrifice x God
  • God(ess) of Death x Human they're supposed to kill
  • Popular Jock x Unpopular Geek
  • Mafia Leader x Captive
  • Vampire x Human
  • Mercenary x Druglord's Daughter
  • Mafia boss's daughter x Bodyguard
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Witch x Hunter
  • Mermaid x Pirate (or Captain)
  • Pirate x Captive
  • Anything really involving fantasy, supernatural, etc.
Plots:
Plots that seem most interesting to me will be marked with a *. These are all up for editing too so don't be afraid to suggest your own ideas!

Muse A and Muse B were childhood friends growing up, completely inseparable. Muse A was hiding a secret from Muse B that they refused to tell anyone. Due to a forced relocation because of Muse B's family, the two lost touch. Years passed and something was happening within the town to cause complete disarray. People were being murdered left and right in such a brutal fashion that no human could ever do. Muse B is called in as a coroner to figure out what could've caused this. A night out causes A and B to meet up once again.

It seems like no time has passed for the two as they talk. A's time in the small town is limited but by a trick of fate, they are forced to discover B's hidden secret. This secret leads to A being suspicious of B's involvement with the murders within the town and the two are forced to work together, for the sake of both of their lives, to track down the killer.

(I would prefer the human role in this one)

By day, she was a simple librarian. She had her own shop that she managed and a home. Many would call this a typical human life and would see nothing suspicious about it. However, there were rumors about this woman that spoke of her being anything but human. People around town gossiped that she was a serial whore, constantly taking men into her home. Many of the men she would take in didn't come back out so there were several that were scared of her.

Enter a new person that moves into town. He knows nothing of the rumors, nothing of this mysterious woman. The poor guy is completely blind to her until he meets her. She was fascinated by him as she had never seen him before. To her, he was interesting and unusual. Not a typical human. She spends many months getting to know him, his tastes in books, and his interests.

As she starts to fall in love for the first time, that love is threatened. Her master wants him gone but she's obsessed and would do anything to keep him safe. Even if it meant starting a war with those like her.

(I would like to be the vampire in this one)

TW: Rape, abuse, and several other triggering themes. Read at your own risk.

Politically, this marriage was one of complete necessity and extremely empowering. Two countries were brought together through this union and everything seemed perfect. This union was supposed to be one of hope and salvation as both countries were wealthy in many ways. Beyond the gates of the country's borders, this wasn't the case. People were suffering, starving, and begging for a change. Fighting was normal, murder was an everyday thing, and thievery was the only way to survive.

Inside the castle, things were just as bad. Their beautiful queen Seraphina was fighting to not only get out of her marriage but to help her people. Her marriage was miserable for her. The pressure to have an heir was overwhelming her. Her husband was infertile and had no knowledge of this. He was consistently forcing himself on her, hoping for a son to come about. When weeks would pass with no signs of being with a child in his wife, he would blame her, beat her, and consider her useless.

Her people often blamed her for their misfortunes as well. Claiming that she was the reason that their countries were suffering. Little did they know, her husband was consistently raising taxes, taking from their people, and putting horrendous laws into effect. Every night was a party for her little husband with the nobles, flaunting their riches.

The one salvation she had from this was her personal knight. He followed her like a silent shadow, always there and always protecting her. Seraphina had been queen for nearly 6 years now and each day, she saw her knight more than her own husband. Her heart raced with him around and she found herself with a tiny bit of happiness. She felt selfish, consistently picturing herself with him over her husband.

Little do they all know, a war was brewing outside the castle walls. The citizens are tired of their monarchs controlling everything and they want to take control themselves. They want the power to be taken away and they'll do anything to get their way…

So this is just a general plot I came up with. This will be a 50/50 story and smut kind of situation. I have a lot planned for it and I would like to play Seraphina. I'm looking for someone to play the knight. Message me if you're interested!

Generalized Worlds I'd Like To Work with/In:
No plots in mind but just some worlds I thought would be interesting to write in

• Dystopian Universe
  • Something similar to Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts but more modern and not as exact as the canon universe
  • Anything Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson, Magnus Chase) but again, not as exact as the canon universe
  • Anything involving dragons because dragons are badass

Last edited:
I have a strange specific craving. I'm only looking for one or two partners for this request.

I want to do a princess/queen x knight story. However, the catch is that I would like to play the knight. I want something nitty gritty, full of drama, and that juicy forbidden romance.

I might have a few ideas for this but nothing solid. Feel free to PM me with your ideas, suggestions, etc! đź’ś

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom