Currently reading:
Serene’s Scrapyard

Serene Island

Karma Fairy Queen
Local time
Today 2:03 PM
Pronouns
She / Her
I'm using the spaces below to capture all my stray roleplay thoughts. What could be in the future and random ideas that come to mind.

Work in progress brainstorming/world-building post for an upcoming Open Roleplay - Pokemon: The Great Escape! No spice in this roleplay, just all things fuzzy and nice.

Violet Shadowheart
0_2.webp
  1. A goofy and cheerful Gengar
  2. Overly competitive Arcanine
  3. Serene Snorlax
  4. Diva Blaziken
  5. Absolutely bonkers Mankey
  6. Michevious Dragonite
Violet's backstory:
Violet was an ultra competitive trainer in the Pokemon League. She held a chip on her shoulder from early training days when many of the trainers counted her out and made fun of how weak her Ghastly was. In response, Violet trained relentlessly with singular focus. Eventually she went on a continuous rampage, blazing through the Sinarus Region and capturing all eight badges.

But just before she challenged the elite four, she realized that she was pushing her Pokemon too hard. Having lost the original bond and care for them that she had felt in the beginning when she caught her first Pokemon Ghastly.

Exhausted from constantly battling, her Haunter refused to listen. Straying away from Violet where it evolved to Gengar when Nurse Joy took Haunter in at a nearby Pokemon Center. Violet became incredibly sad and lonely without Haunter, sulking about in the CherryOak forest for hours at a time.

When Violet felt an unbearable level of guilt and shame, Gengar returned to her, encouraging all of Violet's other Pokemon that she had indeed learned a lesson. There was more to life than just battling! Her mission renewed, Violet set out to build a new life, one that prioritized the simple moments over raw achievement.

Last edited:
Just a random character thought that could turn into a roleplay later.

0_2.webp

Perhaps an alternate take on the Star Wars universe with the slight twist of a female antagonist. Might be cool to relive the surprise of episode 4 where Vader was more of a mystery. Also comical if due to their terror many thought Vader was a man, only to find out she's a woman.

I have my moods, I'm feeling the boss bitch I run shit vibe in my imagination lately.

Back
Top Bottom