MxF Calling all: Damsels in Distress! Femmes fatale!! Sassy females!!!

Currently reading:
MxF Calling all: Damsels in Distress! Femmes fatale!! Sassy females!!!

Private I

Emperor
Local time
Today 12:10 AM
Pronouns
He/him
**UPDATE 4/7/23 with new plot!**

My name is Greg and I've been roleplaying for....well, let's just say that I started on AOL messenger!

I simply adore modern settings while writing characters such as private detectives, bounty hunters, hit men, computer hackers and the like. But my guys also tend to have big hearts, even if they're tough and lean toward being dominant and alpha males.

I'm looking to write stories containing crime elements, such as kidnapping, intrigue, action, adventure and the like.

I confess to a bondage kink, so my female partners' characters have a tendency to get tied up and gagged from time to time (OK, maybe more than time to time!) ;-)

Here are some suggested pairings (MC on the left)

• ADDED 4/7/23: Police detective's ex-wife has started her own private investigation business and they end up crossing paths on a case. He rescues her from a bad situation and she begrudgingly agrees to collaborate with him. Lots of ways this can go and can even be funny at times.
  • Female police officer is kidnapped during a routine traffic stop by two men on the run. It can go in many different directions from here. Let's talk about it!
  • Man kidnaps his female coworker because he has a crush on her but he doesn't think it through. (Comedic and action filled).
  • Desperate man on the run/female homeowner
  • Bounty hunter/female mark
  • Professional kidnapper/female victim
  • Private detective/female client
  • Assassin/female homeowner (he takes over her home in order to perform his hit)

I don't want to get bogged down here with rules, details of plots, etc. I prefer to save those for after we connect.

Hope to make some writing connections!

********************************************************************************************
IF you're up to it---WRITING CHALLENGE!!!

Very simple. Based on the image below, message me with a story that either explains what happened leading up to it, or how it would be incorporated into a story we write together! No wrong answers!

Sylvia.png

Greg

Last edited:
secretary is suprised while working late at night....male janitor sees her and quickly comes up with a way to kill off a couple of hours....
52277510398_f85526d816_c.jpg

Hi! Are you still looking for partners? I'm interested in either the female cop stop or the assassin x female hit plot !!

hii id love to do the
  • Man kidnaps his female coworker because he has a crush on her but he doesn't think it through. (Comedic and action filled).

Back
Top Bottom