Greetings from the lighter side

The Normal Nudist

Where are my pants again?
Local time
Today 10:15 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everybody!

I'm the Normal Nudist, a longtime roleplayer who enjoys writing things on the lighter side of things; typically slice of life and occasionally dabbling in Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Not really for writing about the darker aspects of some stories, though not afraid to rough things up when the time calls for it! This typically dwells from a place of growing up with flower children for parents and now reminiscing on the joys of a misspent youth. Writing is a happy escape from the doldrums of regular life and as such I tend to enjoy stories that tip the scale into the fantastic or ridiculous. I also don't tend to storyboard too far into a roleplay, mostly enjoy just throwing characters into a hilarious or inappropriate situation and see what comes of it. The back and forth between the two writers is the magic in my opinion and you never know where that might take you.

I am hoping to write some fun stories, meet some new and interesting people, and of course use this site to scratch those parts of our brains that can only be expressed in a setting such as this.

- Normy

Welcome to the site! I think you will find several partners interested in that kind of fun, so I imagine you will be sharing words with some of our wonderful members soon.

if you haven't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: BB-CODES
And some ready to use templates for things: Riff's pre made templates And Selcouths pre-made character templates and
Cat's set of premade templates
And
Jumbled's visual user guide to some site functions

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom