introduction thread!

Currently reading:
introduction thread!

Local time
Today 9:03 AM
Pronouns
they/she (mix it up!)
hi, im honey! (they/she, get funky with it) im (almost) 25, EDT/UTC-4. i like spider-man and there are not two more things about myself to share LOL

i remembered forums existed suddenly earlier today and i have been on a rampage ever since then... i forgot how much fun they are. i forgot how much better they are than discords. so ive been going through my bookmarks of numerous forum rps and trying to find things i might be interested in.

ive been roleplaying longer than i havent, but i only started "taking it seriously" (plotting, trying to make things coherent, etc) about 5 years ago. i think i started roleplaying on neopets around 8-9 years old (got that consent form signed and could post on the neoboards, lol) and i just never stopped. as far as roleplaying goes, i like romance and sci-fi (mostly soft sci-fi) and i will generally engage with anything that isnt historical or high fantasy fiction. im more of a "robots" than "werewolves" guy, frankly.

outside of roleplaying i like reading (mostly medical nonfiction & sci-fi anthologies), singing (badly), dancing (worse), and technical writing. i love public transit and could talk about how much i love buses and trains until im blue in the face. i would tell you what my career goals are, but people sometimes think its a spider-man joke and its really embarrassing.

im excited to meet everyone!

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom