Status
Not open for further replies.

Elf Kitty

Deity
Local time
Today 6:48 AM
Pronouns
they/them
Currently looking to take on one-two rps at the moment.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD, I PREFER TO BE SENT A PM!!!

Alright, so here's my request thread! I will start off by stating out right that my characters are pretty much always SUBMISSIVE! This does not mean that they are just going to roll over and do as they are told, just that they will have submissive tendencies even if they don't quite realize it.

• I work full time and am in two bands. So, I need partners who understand that there are times I might only be able to reply once a week or so at times. There are days I will likely be able to get multiple replies in but it will not be all the time.
  • Replies that are at least two paragraphs long (one paragraph long posts on occasion are ok but I prefer longer replies so that I have something to work off of)
  • OOC chatter. I like to talk to my partners and not always just about rps. Sometimes it's nice to just have friendly banter here and there.
  • Has to be able to separate fiction from reality. While it has not happened lately, I have had rp partners in the past think that because our characters are with one another it means that I am interested in them. I am very happily married (my partner is aware that I am on this forum and is ok with that). I hate that I feel I have to put this out here, but I am just trying to avoid drama if possible.
  • Supernatural
  • Modern day
  • Future
  • Sci-fi
  • Post apocalyptic
  • Fantasy
  • Steampunk
Please note, most of my rps are likely to have some extent of smut in them. If you aren't ok with smut please let me know ahead of time, I am willing to negotiate how much smut there is. Depending on the plot I may also be willing to forgo smut entirely. Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't say "Hey, I want 50/50 plot/smut." Only to turn around and have the entire rp be smut based. If you want a smut heavy rp, PLEASE let me know ahead of time so I can decide if I really want to do the rp or not.
I can sit here and list all my "yes's" kink wise, but it would be a super long list so I'll list some of the big ones for me:

-BDSM light-heavy
-D/s dynamic
-Non-consent scenarios
-Anthros (both writing as, and writing opposite an anthro character)
-Monsters
-Aliens

These are maybes for me. Mostly, they depend on the partner I'm rping with and the way they are incorporated:

-Vore
-Age play

Here are the big NO's for me:
Note If you push for any of these in the rp, the rp will not happen. If you try to sneak any of these into the rp, I will drop the rp without hesitation. These are hard limits for a reason!
-Scat
-Watersports
-Extreme amounts of gore (when it comes to my character. If there is a bad guy and he gets exploded, I don't care, as long as it isn't my character that it is happening to)
-Incest
-Any sort of vomit play. Specifically in a kink type sense. I do not enjoy my characters vomiting on others/being vomited on.
-Character death. I am not looking to have any main characters die in an rp. Being turned into a vampire is one thing. Having the entire point of the rp being that one of the characters is going to die is a huge NO for me.
Here is a list of pairings that I like, the ones in italics are what I would play in the pairing

Vampire x human
Werewolf x human
Human x neko
Neko x human
Dragon x human
Human x dragon
Human x mermaid
Master x pet
Master x slave
Dominant x submissive
Teacher x student
Kidnapper x victim
Alien x human

Plots:

note

-A lot of these plots are left open ended as to allow for them to be tweaked as needed depending on who I'm writing the rp with. Also, I am open to doing the plots with multiple people. I like to do so as different people will end up taking them in different directions. I am also understanding, however, if whoever I'm writing with doesn't want me using the plot with other people!

Craved Plots:
Elise never imagined that she would find herself as a sacrifice. She had grown up in a family that was well off and she was happy. It had been a great childhood until suddenly things changed. Her father died and they ended up moving into a run down home that had many leaks. Most of their belongings had been sold off and the man she was betrothed to ended the betrothal upon realizing that she no longer had a dowry. But what hurt the most was when she found out that her mother essentially sold her to be a sacrifice. There was a vampire in charge of their town and instead of taxing them, he had made it law that every 50 years, a girl was to be selected to be sacrificed to him.

Nobody knows what happens to the sacrifices, but what they did know was that the girls were never seen again. So many refused to allow their daughters to be given up to him. And the fact that her mother gave her up in exchange for a small amount of gold was enough to break her spirit. Who knew how the vampire would treat her or what would happen to her.
Sophia had never felt like she belonged. Her family barely tolerated her and she had no friends. No, all she had were her books that she would get lost in for hours at a time. That and her walks in the woods behind the family manor. It was a quiet life, especially as she had no suitors seeking her hand given they were all after her prettier and more outgoing sister who was used to getting whatever she wanted. Sophia didn't mind to be honest, however. It was nice knowing that she was left to do as she pleased as long as her sister was around to take all the attention.

One day, everything would change. She would run into a man, no, a werewolf, who would whisk her away into a world she never knew existed. He had long thought he had no mate, that he had angered Gaia. So when he finally found the woman that was always meant to be his, he resolved to win her over, no matter what it might take.
Note, this has the possibility of being a group rp
What happens when one finds themself having a rather unique decision to make? That was something Allison wish she knew as she faced not only a vampire who desired her as his bride, but a werewolf who claimed she was meant to be his. Problem was, she wasn't sure she wanted either of them. Will one of them finally prevail in making her his, or will they work together, deciding that they could share the pretty human?
Katherine had always known she was going to be given to the vampire who resided nearby. He had worked hard to woo her in the hopes of her not realizing what a horrid creature he truly was. Much to his dismay, not only did she not care for him, but she had even managed to escape! What Katherine had not counted on was the werewolf who would find her and whisk her away. This seemed like a good way to get back at the vampire for killing his mate a few years ago. But what happens when he starts to develop feelings for the quiet human girl who had been through more than he could have imagined?
There have been rumors of an auction where one can purchase a bride. They are, for the most part, taken as nothing more than that, a rumor. However, it is true. At least, for the elite classes. There is one thing that sets this auction house apart from others though. And that is the fact that all those being auctioned off are willing. They come from a variety of backgrounds. Some, their spouse has died and they are trying to find a stable home. Others are orphans who know that this is their only hope of having a better life. And then there is Katherine, a young woman who had fallen on hard times after discovering the debt her family held. Now she is allowing herself to be sold off as a bride in the hopes of raising enough money for the debts to be paid. Not that she has any intention of going back to her family given that it wasn't exactly her choice in what was happening.
There are rumors of an institute that takes in people, training them to be the perfect companions. Living Dolls if you would. What people don't know is that not all of the Dolls that are trained there are willing. Emmy was one of them. She lived a quiet live, working at a cafe with the goal of keeping a roof over her head. While it wasn't much of a life, she at least had some form of control. But one day, that all changed. One day she was grabbed and found herself whisked away. It was time for her to find a new purpose in life. One as a companion who would be cherished. But how long will it take for her to be broken down so that she could be reborn and realize she no longer has to be alone?

notes I anticipate this one starting with her being grabbed for training. Eventually the goal is to transition from her being at the institute to being placed with an owner who is seeking a living doll to keep him company. Somebody that is willing to play multiple characters as needed is preferred. While I will be playing more characters then just Emmy, they will be support characters meant to help further the plot. The main characters needed will be the person who trains her, and the person who buys her. This could potentially even turn into a group rp, but for now I'm leaning towards keeping it as a 1x1 rp unless the right people come along that I feel would do this justice as a group situation.
Slave, she has been such a thing for as long as she could remember. The conditioning had run so deep that when she is brought and offered freedom, she panics. Freedom meant pain, meant living on the streets with nowhere to go and nobody to look after her.

No, the only way she could be happy would be to receive commands, to have a Master who would tell her what to do and when to do it.

note I am expecting this one to get quite dark due to the themes involved. While some fluff is ok, I am not looking to turn this into a super fluffy type rp! However, I do want her Master to be kind towards her. It will be more dark in the fact that she is very mentally messed up thanks to the conditioning she has been through.
MC is mute after years of abuse at the hands of her father. Recently they have moved again thanks to his abuse of her being on the brink of being discovered. What they don't know is that they have moved into a town where werewolves live side by side with humans. It has never been an issue, but things start to get interesting when while following an intoxicating scent the future alpha runs into MC while she is taking a walk in the woods. Though she is human, he knows she is destined to be his mate. Now all he had to do was convince her that she has always meant to be his and that he would do right by her.

Note There will be dark themes touched upon (abuse) in this rp. MC will likely be bruised and quite timid. She will not jump into the arms of the future alpha right away. It will take coaxing, and most likely something drastic for her to finally be brave enough to escape her abusive father.
Kathrine is a rather reserved young woman who lives at home with her abusive father. Though she longs nothing more then to escape from him she has no job, no money, and nowhere to go. The only time she can find peace is when she is at the library. Imagine her surprise when the new guy in town suddenly seems to be there every time she is. Little does she know, he is a werewolf, soon to be alpha of his pack. And he has been on the search for a mate. He is surprised when he discovers that the quiet girl who barely talks happens to be the one he has been searching for.

Open plots:
This one is pretty open ended as to what the other character could be. MC is a human who has been taken. When she wakes up, she is nude and there are other women there as well. None of them know where they are, or what is going on. All they know is the minute they hear a horn a group of men approach, nets in hand. The hunt was on and they were they prey.

This pretty much just leaves the question as to who, or what, is hunting down the women, and why. It could be a group of aliens, hunting down which one they want for their personal pet. Or perhaps it is a wild hunt of the fae. Or even rich millionaires wanting the thrill of a live hunt knowing that they got to keep the women they capture and treat them how they please. I do very much have in mind that this is a nonconsensual situation and could even involve rape.

Though I am also willing to consider the person hunting my character down doing so due to some strange form of obligation perhaps and while he does end up claiming her, he does feel bad about it. Not bad enough about it that he'd be willing to let her go of course.
In a world where humans are at the bottom of the chain, MC is a human who lives on a farm. The area that she lives in is controlled by the Neko population. For the most part she has led a 'normal' life. But then one day one of the nekos takes interest in her and decides that she would make a cute little pet. With proper training of course.
While on a walk, a young woman finds herself set upon by a beast who bites into her shoulder inflicting her with a curse to become just like him. But before he has a chance to fully claim her, she manages to escape and runs through the woods before collapsing to the forest floor with the last thought in her mind being that he will find her, and likely harm her, for daring to attempt an escape. Instead, a human hunter comes across what appears to be a young woman who was attacked by a wild beast. Not sure who she is, or where she came from, he takes her in and treat her wounds.

Note For this one, I am looking for it to be more of a sweet romantic kind of rp. Of course it will be revealed to him what she truly is at some point in the rp.
DISCLAIMER THIS IS IN A COLLEGE SETTING!!!

As the 'nerd' of the school, Amelia does her best to not catch negative attention. She mostly keeps to herself and there is nothing particularly special seeming about her. With wearing her hair in a sloppy bun, her eyes hidden behind glasses, and her often less then flattering clothing she does not mind that the guys in school don't find her attractive. If anything, she prefers it that way. One day, there is a new student in school, a rather attractive guy who quickly attracts the attention of just about every female. And to her luck, they end up sitting next to each other in class.

Amelia does her best to ignore him, seeing him as just another smug asshole that would be more likely to ask her to prom as a joke. Little does she know, he notices things about her that others don't. He notices the way that she stays strong and holds her head up high even when others openly mock her, he notices that she does not have the need to be surrounded by her fellow classmates.

For this, I am thinking that the new student is looking for somebody that might be suitable to stand by his side. However, Amelia does everything she can to avoid him meaning that he'll have to resort to kidnapping in order to get her to come over to his place where it will be revealed that he has chosen her to be his and that she has no choice in the matter.
Note: I am expecting this one to be pretty dark in that it will be dealing with elements such as depression/anxiety as well as abuse being tackled in regards to helping MC heal. I am not looking for her to be abused, and I am not even expecting smut to really happen in this rp. I can definitely see a bond forming between her and the person helping her. But given what she's been through she is definitely not going to just jump into bed with YC.

Eve couldn't remember how long her body had been sold against her will. What she could remember was that if a client left and was not happy she would be punished. Punishment meant pain, pain that she was having a harder and harder time handling. All she wanted was to escape, to get away. And one day, she got that wish when there was a raid on the human trafficking ring. Of all the girls she had been there the longest. She had been there so long that any documentation on her was either gone or altered to the point there was no saying where she came from, let alone if anybody was looking for her.

Mentally broken she needs somebody that is willing to take her in. It could be that the person leading the raid takes her in. Or she could even be placed with somebody who is willing to take the time to help her. Perhaps it is a former client who was actually working undercover to determine the condition that the girls were in as well as what all was happening.
At the age of 19, Lily found herself abducted during her walk home. When she comes to she is in a cage and can hear the sobs and screams of others who had also been snagged. Before long she discovered that she was being sold off. However, it wasn't another human that was buying her. Rather, it was a vampire. Unlike the poor souls who were being sold as food, she was being sold as a bride to whichever vampire it was that purchased her. She would be married to the vampire, and then whisked away with no idea of what her fate will be.
Margaret is a human who, looking for a better life, leaves Earth to participate in an auction where humans essentially auction off services. In her case, she is looking to be added to a household as a companion (glorified pet essentially) so that she would not have to go without basic needs. Granted, she has no way of knowing what kind of alien master she will have. But surely it will not be so bad as long as she has a roof over her head, food in her belly, and clothes on her back. What she doesn't expect is for feelings to blossom between herself and her new owner, and how it was about to complicate the new life she sought out.
It is said that in the dense woods on the edge of town, there is a castle where werewolves live. Of course nobody truly believes it. Most think it is just a story told to keep children from wandering into the woods and getting lost never to return.

Lilah was one such person, thinking of it as a tall tale. Thay is until one day in order to get away from her abusive boyfriend she runs into the woods only to get terribly lost. Out of breath and in terrible shape thanks to the abuse she collapses. The last thing she hears is a voice growling out a single word. Mine.

As it turns out, the rumors were very much true. But for Lilah, this was only the beginning.

Looking for someone to play the werewolf that is her mate.
What happens when one not only finds themselves turned into a vampire, but their sire is killed shortly after leaving them to vend for themselves? This is something that a young woman learns the hard way. She had been on the brink of death, fighting cancer when a kind man came along and offered a cure. Not thinking to ask any questions she agrees to it and finds herself turned. While it did indeed cure her cancer, she was now a creature of the night. The man intended to teach her the ways of vampires, but during their first hunt he was killed and she just barely got away.

Alone and scared, she did what she had to in order to survive, but rumors of a rogue vampire would reach someone who realized he would have to either end the eternal life of one of his own kind, or hopefully find a way to teach her their ways so that he would not have to do so.

Notes: This is going to take place in modern times. While there is a possibility of romance between characters, it is not a priority for this story. Looking for somebody to play the role of the vampire who hunts down rogues to either kill them, or to take them in and hopefully teach them how to hunt without causing issues with the humans.
It was tradition every four years for the local werewolf pack to host a ball. This was not just some social gathering or event for them to show off. The purpose of the ball was for of age werewolves to find their mates. Amber was no werewolf however. She was a human who happened to be taken in by her friend's family after her parents died. She had always known what they were and while growing up around werewolves was different, she still managed to fit in alright with normal humans.

When she heard about the ball she did not think for a single moment she would be invited. Sure the pack loved her and claimed she was just as much a member as any of them. But she felt like she would be out of place. Besides, she wasn't one that was much for large social gatherings. Her adopted sister had other plans however and the day before the ball, let Amber know that she would be attending and that she already had a dress custom made for her.

With that Amber would find herself at the ball. What will happen when the alpha of the pack who has not shown interest in any females presented realizes that the one human present is the one that is meant to be the Luna to their pack?
It had not always been like this. As a child, Clara could remember seeing the mountains in the distance and thinking that one day she would climb them. But then the attacks started. And a wall was built to protect the city and those within. As the attacks grew worse the wall got built taller. To make matters worse, the man who runs the city was known to be arrogant. He got whatever, and whoever he wanted and nobody dared stop him.

He decided he wanted Clara. Two days before the 'wedding' she decides to make her escape.

This rp could go two ways. Clara escapes and has to survive outside the city. Or she fails and the man forcibly takes her as his.

TAKEN PLOTS
In the dark of the night, he finds himself lonely, longing for company. It had been many years since he has had any companionship outside of his maid. As a vampire, finding a lovely young woman to keep him company proves to be quite hard as most of the women he brings to the secret dungeon in his home do not have what it takes to survive being changed. At least, until he meets her.

Beautiful, intelligent, unafraid to speak her mind, she catches his attention. Though he had not considered her before when he finds their paths crossing one night while out taking a stroll, he debates about perhaps working towards gaining her trust before changing her. Only to find out in a few days time that she would be sent away to London by her parents in order to stay with her uncle and hopefully find a suitor that would not be chased away by her strong will.

It would seem if he was to make her his, he would have to act fast. But perhaps there was a way to change her while still allowing her parents to see her being wed before whisking away to a different life. A life in the light of the moon, away from the harsh light of the sun.

CLOSED PLOTS
MC is an orphan with no family who relies on the local innkeeper for a roof over her head and food in her mouth. Unfortunately he is not a kind man. Rather, he abuses her and it is not uncommon for her to scurry about cleaning with a fresh bruise somewhere on her body. One day he commands her to lay with him as she is a pretty little thing when not covered in bruises. She refuses and furious, he beats her within an inch of her life.

Unable to take anymore, she runs into the night. Terrified with no idea of where she is going to go or what she is going to do, she just runs blinding by the downpour of rain until she accidentally runs into somebody. Before she even has a chance to apologize, her body, worn out from the abuse and running, collapses to the ground.

note I figure the story will start with her bumping into him after running away. The goal is for him to take her in and help her to heal with the possibility of romance blooming between them over time

Last edited:
Just added a new plot. At this time, I am only looking to take on one, maybe two more roleplays.

New plot added! I am open to taking on ONE more rp. After that slot is filled, it will likely be some time before I will be open for another. Please keep in mind that I work Monday-Friday during the day so replies will be slow during the week and faster during the weekend unless I have other stuff going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom